Kumorifukei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an exclusive board for Kumorifukei members only

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Nin Bingo Book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanaka Sen
Sand Fukei
Sand Fukei
Tanaka Sen

Missing Nin Bingo Book Empty
PostSubject: Missing Nin Bingo Book   Missing Nin Bingo Book EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:02 am

I am editing this page for the following reason. Every member in the National Security Sector will have ICly meet or search the missin nin they meet., but this does not limit to them only other members can do this too. Another reason for this is to prevent metagaming the organization can't know something without real prove. Besides this will be fun just searching and stalking deadly nins Very Happy.

This page is meant to be used to place a list of all the missing nin the organziations meet.
Back to top Go down
Yomoko
Missing Fukei
Missing Fukei
Yomoko

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin Bingo Book   Missing Nin Bingo Book EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 am

I'm a nukian you gonna kill me?
Back to top Go down
Hayata Shin
Cloud Admin
Cloud Admin
Hayata Shin

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin Bingo Book   Missing Nin Bingo Book EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:27 am

No, Yomoko only missing nin not in the organization are considered in this list and we only kill if its the only way. Think of this thread as a Bingo Book for Missing Nin and on this board we can make profiles of each missining we encouter. I will add a template of what I mean later.
Back to top Go down
http://noobshelp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin Bingo Book   Missing Nin Bingo Book Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Nin Bingo Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumorifukei :: National Security-
Jump to: